12:00 PM - Welcome & Introductions
Aaron Biros, Editor, CannabisIndustryJournal.com - Host and Moderator
12:05 PM - What does Lean Mean to the World of Cannabis Testing?
Rob Radke, President, Method Testing Labs
- What is Lean?
- How can Lean process implementation enhance quality in a lab setting and what does this mean for customers?
- Why is this unique and effective in the cannabis industry?
12:55 PM - Hardy Diagnostics Sponsored TechTalk
Jessa Youngblood, Food & Beverage Market Coordinator II, Hardy Diagnostics
1:10 PM - How Cannabis Labs Can Prepare for Accreditation?
Renee Delauter, Cannabis Program Manager, A2LA
- When to apply for your lab’s accreditation
- What to expect during your ISO/IEC 17025 audit
- Guidance on how to approach deficiency findings
2:00 pm - Microbial Detection Solutions for Cannabis Testing - Bio-Rad Sponsored Tech Talk
Helen Fong, Product Manager, Food Science Division, Bio-Rad
Bio-Rad provides solutions to detect harmful bacteria in cannabis and cannabis-infused products, including screening for both Salmonella and STEC pathogens.
2:15 PM - The Challenges and Benefits of National Standardization for Hemp Testing
Dillon Burns, Lab Manager, Infinite Chemical Analysis Labs
- Review of current hemp regulatory programs
- Why standardization is crucial
- Shortcomings of the regulation
3:00 PM - Sponsored TechTalk
3:15 PM - R&D Lab Testing: Ensuring Success with Results
Christian Sweeney, President, Sonoma Labs
- How R&D lab testing can help you
- Prepare for compliance batches
- Successfully launch new products
- Amp up your quality control
4:00 pm - Wrap up